 Marketplace / Shopping / 4297
Re: KBKids Coupons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:37:57 GMT

Oops, I forgot to mention that 'infant' is $10 off $40, not $30.
So, which is better:
a) 2 Twisted Time Trains using $5 off $15 twice,
2) 4 Twisted Time Trains using $10 off $40 once?
(This assumes you like the parts in Twisted Time Trains.)

It's not obvious until you add shipping, but 2) is cheaper. Assuming
you're in a lucky state with no sales tax, and ignoring the ebates
rebate, option a) is $12.46/train and option 2) is $11.71/train.

By the way, the last time I multiple-ordered with coupons from KBKids, I
got a phone call just in case it was their computer that fouled up. I
also learned that my Visa rejects any charges after the first 10. And, I
learned that if you make 10 successful orders from KBKids, you'll get 10
shipments, and they all won't arrive on the same day.

Cary

Cary Clark wrote:

The code 'infant' isn't reusable. It can be used only once.
The friend4 can be used over and over.

And, don't forget to use ebates.com to get an additional 5% off.

Cary

Rich Manzo wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
They seem to have upgraded their systems such that they now recognize repeat
customers - at least I can't use any of the "first time buyer" coupons at
flamingoworld.com....

Anyone know of re-useable coupons for KBKids.com?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

friend4 $5 off $15
infant $10 off $30

Go to Deal-finder.com, they have about 10 codes.

-Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com
90+ sets available.