 Marketplace / Shopping / 426
  Shops in France, any tips?

Much to my surprise I see that the french catalogue at www.lego.com already features Episode I lego. EpI lego will not be available in Holland until september and since I already planned a trip to Paris to visit a friend I'm eager to make use of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shops in France, any tips?

I was in France a week or so ago. There was no Episode 1 stuff in sight at TRU at the Cite Europe at Calais. Martyn <m.w.delange@nospam....twente.nl> wrote in message news:376630CA.78DD64...ente.nl... (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shops in France, any tips?

Once upon a time, (on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:54:02 GMT, to be precise!), Martyn uttered the following profundities.... (...) Contact Mark Herzberg on RTL, who went last year, and evidently compiled a detailed list of pan-European Lego Shopping (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)