 Marketplace / Shopping / 431
Re: Shops in France, any tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:31:29 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:54:02 GMT, to be precise!), Martyn
uttered the following profundities....
Much to my surprise I see that the french catalogue at www.lego.com
already features Episode I lego. EpI lego will not be available in
Holland until september and since I already planned a trip to Paris to
visit a friend I'm eager to make use of this opportunity. I'm just
wondering if anybody could advise me on shops that I should go to for
the best selection and price.

Cheers,

Martyn

Contact Mark Herzberg on RTL, who went last year, and
evidently compiled a detailed list of pan-European Lego
Shopping Opportunities.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/