 Marketplace / Shopping / 4253
4252  |  4254
Subject:
Canada Zellers and WalMart Clearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:38:35 GMT

G'day folks,

Noticed some clearance prices at 3 Zellers and 2 Walmarts as I was roaming
around Windsor, Ontario.  Prices agreed across all stores on the scanners, so
maybe these are chain-wide.  Prices subject to memory error (lost my pen
halfway thru!!).  Regular prices shown in ().

WalMart
6433  Coast Watch          25 (35)
5958  Mummy's Tomb         25 (40)
7161  Gungan Sub           50 (69)
7151  Sith Infiltrator     29 (39)
6454  Countdown Corner     20 (28)
8445  Indy Storm           40 (??)
3052  Ninja Fire Fortress  25 (40?)
3051  Blaze Attack         ?? (??)

Zellers
7171  Mos Espa Podrace     70 (100, 89@WalMart)
5958  Mummy's Tomb         28 (40)
8445  Indy Storm           48 (70)
3052  Ninja Fire Fortress  ?? (??)

Since Zellers had a 15% off sale in progress, I don't know if their prices are
with or without that 15%.  The clerk I asked said it was already in there, and
that would mean their clearance prices really aren't that great.

Flippin' 5958's went fast!  I saw 8 or so disappear in 24 hours..., I grabbed
the last one.

KDJ

Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada