 Marketplace / Shopping / 4224
  Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12

Despite all the madness over LEGO Direct, I figured I should call the Buffster to see what's up for this week (specially since I didn't think LD would have an open phone line any time in the near future). specials 5874 belville baby hospital $12.99 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12

(...) to see (...) phone line (...) Actually, I got right through on the first ring. The person I spoke with was very efficient and helpfull too. I wish every company had customer service like that. Try calling the phone company some time :( KL (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12

(...) ...lol... I finally figured I'd call in my order (decided to wait a bit to find out just how broke I was going to get today :-) but it seems that she's already out of 8277! That's what I get for stoping to think on these things :-) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12

(...) Oh, it can get worse. Try being a multi-million dollar company at work, and having the phone company call *you* when you want to talk to them... and then try going home and calling about your residentail line. (...) eric (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12

(...) Try getting the local phone company to take off $7700 in directory advertising charges for your ISDN line a month after they've admitted not only that it was supposed to be charged to a real "business" but also that said business hadn't had (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)