 Marketplace / Shopping / 4226
Re: Sales at Potomac Mills... the Store week o' June 12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:23:17 GMT

Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote:

Despite all the madness over LEGO Direct, I figured I should call the Buffster to see
what's up for this week (specially since I didn't think LD would have an open phone line
any time in the near future).

specials

5874 belville baby hospital  $12.99
8277 big building set        $20.99

...lol... I finally figured I'd call in my order (decided to wait a bit to find out just
how broke I was going to get today :-) but it seems that she's already out of 8277! That's
what I get for stoping to think on these things :-)

The Store Phone number:  703/490-1335
Damaged stuff is usually 1/2 price, but you have to pay shipping at full price.
They can ship current S@H stuff as long as you order non-current S@H stuff first.
Shipping is $8.95 for up to $100, $14.95 for up to $200 and $16.95 for over $200

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)