 Marketplace / Shopping / 4221
Re: Hydro Search Sub (6180) for only $15 (Regular $50) at WallMart!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:02:36 GMT

Sshhh!  If you don't rush out to buy them, sometime later this summer
they are likely to get tired of them and drop the price to $10 or less...

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton writes:
I just found set 6180 for only $15 at the WallMart in Foothill Ranch, Ca.

They had at least 10 more after the two I bought (there are more above the
shelf).  This is one of the steepest LEGO discounts I've seen.  It wasn't
even marked as being on sale!  I wonder if it is a mistake?  This set
normally retails for $50.

This set contains a good variety of trans dark-green pieces and is the only
set containing a medium trans-green dome.

It also has a number of gray and black wing pieces.

It is probably a good "space" parts pack.

I intend to use the trans green parts to enhance my futuristic police
station ( http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/police.htm )