 Marketplace / Shopping / 4218
    Re: toytime.com 2586 freebie —Dwight Deur
   (...) My package also arrived on Wednesday. It was a pleasant surprise, because I'd never received any confirmation (EMail or a listing on their Web site's Order Status page) beyond the initial order number. Since they seem to be shutting down, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toytime.com 2586 freebie —Ran Talbott
   (...) Well, if you'd like to swap that for a MISB 2586, let me know: my minifigs operate as an anarcho-syndicalist cooperative, and have no desire for a king. (Actually, there are enough interesting pieces in the throne that I may want to keep it, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)