 Marketplace / Shopping / 4218
Re: toytime.com 2586 freebie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:20:01 GMT

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 05:39:51 GMT, "Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net>
wrote:

I got my toytime.com Lego sale items today. Inside the large box was a very
nice bonus, 2586, a "Chess King" for lack of a name.

Anybody else receive this?

My package also arrived on Wednesday.  It was a pleasant surprise,
because I'd never received any confirmation (EMail or a listing on
their Web site's Order Status page) beyond the initial order number.
Since they seem to be shutting down, I'd written it off as lost in the
shuffle.

My package included a slightly smooshed 2585, the promotional set from
LEGO Loco.

Dwight