 Marketplace / Shopping / 4179
    Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others) —Ran Talbott
   But not the Technic droids :-( There are a few other, odd-seeming, exceptions. Also some Divers (two "xxxx Reef Refuge"), a Ninja set or two, and a few odds 'n ends of UFO, Fright Knights, CyberSlam, and even Insectoids (I think). Not all are half (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others) —Shiri Dori
     (...) Not too odd, considered we know they're going out of business... too bad, these clearnances aren't amazing, and I kinda liked their occasional 50% off older sets. I ordered online at least 4 times, which is more than I can say about any other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others) —Mike Stanley
     (...) Since I'm still mad about not being able to get out of town that week to go to an Ames to try my luck at the 75% off I think I'll have to pass on these, especially since the prices are 50% off KB's inflated prices (in most cases) which works (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Example: Mos Espa Podrace for $49.98 —Tommy Johnson
    Plus use coupon code FRIEND4 for another $5.00 off, this one can be used multiple times. First time customers can get $10 off any order over $30 using code USWEST or various others. -Tommy (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Example: Mos Espa Podrace for $49.98 —John York
   See www.frugalrewards.com for more savings at Kb-kids.com and others. :) John (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)