 Marketplace / Shopping / 4179
  Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

But not the Technic droids :-( There are a few other, odd-seeming, exceptions. Also some Divers (two "xxxx Reef Refuge"), a Ninja set or two, and a few odds 'n ends of UFO, Fright Knights, CyberSlam, and even Insectoids (I think). Not all are half (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

(...) Not too odd, considered we know they're going out of business... too bad, these clearnances aren't amazing, and I kinda liked their occasional 50% off older sets. I ordered online at least 4 times, which is more than I can say about any other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Most SW Lego 1/2 off at kbkids.com (plus a few others)

(...) Since I'm still mad about not being able to get out of town that week to go to an Ames to try my luck at the 75% off I think I'll have to pass on these, especially since the prices are 50% off KB's inflated prices (in most cases) which works (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Example: Mos Espa Podrace for $49.98

Plus use coupon code FRIEND4 for another $5.00 off, this one can be used multiple times. First time customers can get $10 off any order over $30 using code USWEST or various others. -Tommy (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Example: Mos Espa Podrace for $49.98

See www.frugalrewards.com for more savings at Kb-kids.com and others. :) John (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)