 Marketplace / Shopping / 417
Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:07:02 GMT

I've seen ZAG containers in stores, but I'm not familiar
with this particular style.  It sounds very convenient,
I'll have to find one and check it.  Thanks for the recommendation.

(Note: This thread should be posted once, to lugnet.storage,
instead of twice to build and shopping.)

-- dave