 Marketplace / Shopping / 4127
4126  |  4128
Subject:
Anybody else receive a bizarro email from wbstudio?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 02:25:13 GMT

They sent me a notice saying my Space Simulation Station sets were sent on
6/1/00.

I ordered these back in Jan or Feb. They were delived back then too. (The only
Lego sets I ordered that they actually had in stock from that fiasco of a deal
they had going).

The real scary part is they said they charged my cc. Guess I better check on
that.

Just wunderin' if anybody received notice about their order.

Julie