 Marketplace / Shopping / 4126
FYI: AMES IS HAVING 20% OFF LEGO (6/4-6/10)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 02:06:18 GMT

I figured I would post this for those concerned...

You would think they would learn = )

You decide 75% off SW Lego Saturday...or 20% off ALL
Lego starting Sunday...

If my card wasn't melting, I would pick up a couple
things...

                              John