 Marketplace / Shopping / 41
    No S@H special until Tuesday —Jason Spangler
   I called S@H today to get last week's special price for 2152 approved (since I ordered it on Saturday). I asked about this week's specials and the S@H rep said that they won't get them from "the company" until Tuesday since it was closed today (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: No S@H special until Tuesday —Steve Bliss
     (...) I got the same response (about this week's specials). I'd guess there's a difference between the daytime overflow staff, and the nighttime/weekend overflow staff. Steve (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: No S@H special until Tuesday —Tom Stangl
     Uh, no, actually, I was talking to "THE" person I, Mike, and Larry normally talk to, they had several "official" S@Hers on the phones today, they weren't just feeding everything off to the overflow. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: No S@H special until Tuesday —Larry Pieniazek
     Look at the bright side, you got one more day on 2152, eh? (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: No S@H special until Tuesday —Tom Stangl
   Yes, this is why there was no posting from me. I got up extra early on my day off, and didn't have to <grumble,grumble>. Oh well, they'll be posted tomorrow morning. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)