 Marketplace / Shopping / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
No S@H special until Tuesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:29:33 GMT

I called S@H today to get last week's special price for 2152 approved
(since I ordered it on Saturday).  I asked about this week's specials
and the S@H rep said that they won't get them from "the company" until
Tuesday since it was closed today (President's Day).

I wonder which part of Lego gives S@H the special prices.  There is
always a chance I was talking to someone from the answering service
instead of S@H since it is a holiday, but she knew the name (Robo
Raptor) and special price for 2152 and said she'd take care of changing
the price on my order, so I doubt it.