 Marketplace / Shopping / 4096
  Service Merchandise 40% off Lego

Via (URL) I read that Service Merchandise is having a 40% off Lego sale. I checked out the SM on Route 202 in Delaware (just south of the PA border) and they are indeed having a major toy blowout. I picked up the latest Red Bucket and Silver Bucket (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Service Merchandise 40% off Lego

Same here in Atlanta, I just picked up a trunk load of Ninja, Adventures and some old Wild West guys. I don't know what I'll use it all for, but at 40% off it was a deal. jt Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Service Merchandise 40% off Lego

I cleared out the only (sob) Service Merchandise in Austin yesterday. Well, not cleared - there is at least an insectoids and a cyberslam set still sitting on the shelf. It was pretty well picked through already. Hopefully in a few weeks when I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Service Merchandise 40% off Lego

(...) For you Houstonians, the Service Merchandise at Meyerland still has several A- Wings, 5 or 6 Skiffs, a bunch of Lightsaber Duels, 1 Silver Bucket (containing, yes, ONE silver brick), a bunch of Ninja and Fright Night minifig packs, and more (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)