 Marketplace / Shopping / 404
Re: #6195 Neptune Discovery Labs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:02:47 GMT

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999 15:13:06 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:

These things have been for clearance sale for 50.00 at my nearby TRU for
the last 6 months.. they haven't dropped the price, nor have they sold
any of them.. They also have the largest Indian set for 50.00 a whole
bin of them and they haven't sold any of those at that price either.. I
keep waiting and waiting for them to drop the price a little more..
though I don't think they are going to :(  I still don't think NDL is
worth 50.00 at least not for me.. it doesn't have enough parts I'd want
to keep.

I need to move.  I have not seen a pre-1998 set on the shelves around here
for months!

Steve