 Marketplace / Shopping / 4029
  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) This is one of the biggest things I miss about running the computer labs at The University of Missouri. I had what felt like ubiquitous computing. I could have slid >20GB onto the web or more onto the campus backbone, assigned any.edu as a web (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) I know what you mean. Especially since I run the computer labs at the University of Tennessee. :) Actually, though, the space I could provide would come in the form of space on either an account I paid for, a machine I own (but it IS on the (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)