 Marketplace / Shopping / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Toronto Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:44:41 GMT

On my recent trip to Toronto I found some stuff, not all of which I
could afford :( But in case you're in that area and interested I'll
share some info with you my fellow Lugnetters :)

Name: Kidstuff
Where: About 5 mins walk from Honest Ed's (if there's more than one)
  It was quite expensive (ie RRP) but had some olderstuff (probably
because of the price) including 2x6078 (Royal Drawbridge) as well as a
larger Spyrius set. If you go you might want to ask if they have any
Idea Books as I found 2x260 there but I didn't ask if they had any more
in stock.

Name: A buck or two (name was similar)
Where: East York Mall (sub to Pape, then get bus)
  Atco - one or two small space sets.

Name: TRU
Where: Dufferin Mall (?)
  Wild West Fort for $50 CAD  Which was pretty funky! They had plenty of
them when I was there, although it might have just been part of the
sales so you might want to phone up and ask before tottering over there.

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!