 Marketplace / Shopping / 3998
    Possible math problem —Troy Cefaratti
   Dan, Now that I have my display problem fixed, I have been playing with the site a bit. I've added a bunch of parts, and like the interface.[1] I also placed an order from myself to see how it worked. When I placed the oder, and viewed my cart, it (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Possible math problem —Dan Jezek
   (...) There is no fee structure built in, looks like a problem with decimals. It will be fixed. (...) That's a good point. It will be added. (...) My thumnails are 80x60 and are prefixed with T. Picture sizes are up to you though. (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)