 Marketplace / Shopping / 3996
    Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Steve Bliss
   (...) Are your fonts set to the standard size? Steve (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Steve, my friend, you are a genius! ;) My fonts, as a remnant from when i was running at 1600 x 1200, were most assuredly NOT set to standard size! After changing to regular size (and rebooting! Dang Windows!) I can now see the menu bar. As an (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)