 Marketplace / Shopping / 3981
    Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Cool. What kinds of stuff do you want us to mention? I'm using Netscape 4.72. Do you want us to point out that Lego is supposed to be LEGO (isnt' it?) and that you need some kind of (tm) doohicky, or just technical stuff? Does the fact that on (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available —Dan Jezek
   (...) bugs (...) Before the final integrated testing where everyone who participates gets free parts, I'll make sure everything works as far down as Navigator 3.0 and IE 3.0. Of course if you choose to be a seller at the site you should have as wide (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)