 Marketplace / Shopping / 3970
  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

Looks good, as a customer I am looking forward to this service. Looks like all of your "&nbsp" are missing the semicolon required to make it valid HTML though. Lots and lots of "&nbsp" sprinkled about the few pages I looked at. Mike "D. Jezek" (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

(...) Yeah, I never put a semicolon after nbsp. What browser are you using? This problem doesn't occur in IE 5.01. It might now work in Netscape yet, the tables will be thrown all over the place and forms will not show. (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)