 Marketplace / Shopping / 3858
WTT: yellow doors (was: Re: New items on The Vault - 5/7)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 14:29:38 GMT

I am very interested in the 906 hinges and doors pack that Matt has. However I
just need the yellow doors in both sizes. Is anyone interested in splitting
the set up so I can have my yellows?

F.U.T. - Buy-Sell-Trade

-Nick

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew J. Chiles writes:
There are many, many new items on The Vault, including all the new Shell sets
(not the sets now available in the US), some very old European spare parts
sets, Royal Knight's sets and a variety of smaller unusual sets.  Comming soon
will be more Kabaya Rock Raiders, the new Kabaya castle sets, Stena
Hydrofoils, Aquazone, and more.  For more details e-mail me at
mchiles@goldendale.net or see:
http://www.goldendale.net/buildingblocks/thevault/index.htm

<cut>

906 Doors and Hinges, $22.00

<cut>

E-mail me to confirm your order.  Washington State residents add 7% sales tax.

-Matt :)