 Marketplace / Shopping / 3849
  New items on The Vault - 5/7

There are many, many new items on The Vault, including all the new Shell sets (not the sets now available in the US), some very old European spare parts sets, Royal Knight's sets and a variety of smaller unusual sets. Comming soon will be more (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WTT: yellow doors (was: Re: New items on The Vault - 5/7)

I am very interested in the 906 hinges and doors pack that Matt has. However I just need the yellow doors in both sizes. Is anyone interested in splitting the set up so I can have my yellows? F.U.T. - Buy-Sell-Trade -Nick (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)