 Marketplace / Shopping / 382
Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 19:07:52 GMT

On Sat, 29 May 1999 21:40:55 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following
profundities...
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
HAS?  You mean you didn't clear them out?

Maybe he didn't have the room in his luggage?? Although I was in OHare
last night and would have been happy to work something out if I had only
known.

Yeah, luggage.  Didn't think of that since I don't fly.

Still, he could have bought them, ditched the buckets, and shipped
them in a box to his home. :)

I could have stored them in my cousin's house, thinking about
it. I should ask him to swing 'round and pick some more up!
Problem with that, though, as he has two young children. Quite
likely they would find them, open and use them. It would be
criminal if they should get in the hands of mere children!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/