 Marketplace / Shopping / 378
Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 02:52:28 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ...
Well, I found four in Clovis, CA at $17 each (the silver tubs), but...

"It ain't there kid, that's what I'm trying to say.  It's been completely
blown away..."

I think they said they can get maybe 50 more or so.  Some stores (TRU) • aren't
selling them real well.

Are you saying that TRU will find items like this at another store and get
them to your store? I may have to ask about the Silver Freestyle Tubs then,
I would be interested in a couple more...

Frank