 Marketplace / Shopping / 378
  Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) aren't (...) Are you saying that TRU will find items like this at another store and get them to your store? I may have to ask about the Silver Freestyle Tubs then, I would be interested in a couple more... (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!

TRU will do that for me, so I don't see why not for you. I think it only works for stores that use the same Distribution Center, since they only had about 20 stores in the computer, so it can't be national. Should I try to get them to get the (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!

TUR shipped these to the Midwest region stores about two weeks ago. I offered to buy all they had (thinking that the # was small), until they pointed out that there was about 600 available. I think they must have found a few skids after an (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)