 Marketplace / Shopping / 377
  Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!

(...) Yeah, luggage. Didn't think of that since I don't fly. Still, he could have bought them, ditched the buckets, and shipped them in a box to his home. :) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets!

On Sat, 29 May 1999 21:40:55 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) I could have stored them in my cousin's house, thinking about it. I should ask him to swing 'round and pick some more up! Problem with that, though, as he has (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)