 Marketplace / Shopping / 3753
Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 25 - Apr 30, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:21:41 GMT

MOST of the items on the list today had limited quantities, they may have
run out by the time the posts made it through to Lugnet.

Jeff Johnston wrote:

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs

5135    Castle Accessories          $ 3.50    $ 2.00

Sadly, this is apparently a misprint and was not supposed to be on the
list - S@H is all out of them.