 Marketplace / Shopping / 3752
3751  |  3753
Subject:
Target Knight's Kingdom sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:14:11 GMT

The Target local to where I work (downtown Pasadena, though I'm up the arroyo
at JPL) had 6026 (King Leo) on sale for $3.64.  Royal Joust 6095 was also on
sale, but my brain has gone into temporary freeze - either it was $12.00 or it
was $15 (and 6094 Guarded Treasury was $12).  I couldn't remember which one
actually had the higher list price at the time (yesterday).  Since I don't see
scads of messages, this may just be local, but you may want to keep an eye out.

Bruce