 Marketplace / Shopping / 375
    Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets! —Mike Poindexter
   Well, I found four in Clovis, CA at $17 each (the silver tubs), but... "It ain't there kid, that's what I'm trying to say. It's been completely blown away..." I think they said they can get maybe 50 more or so. Some stores (TRU) aren't selling them (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets! —Frank Filz
    Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) aren't (...) Are you saying that TRU will find items like this at another store and get them to your store? I may have to ask about the Silver Freestyle Tubs then, I would be interested in a couple more... (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets! —Mike Poindexter
   TRU will do that for me, so I don't see why not for you. I think it only works for stores that use the same Distribution Center, since they only had about 20 stores in the computer, so it can't be national. Should I try to get them to get the (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW:Silver Buckets! —Jon Kozan
   TUR shipped these to the Midwest region stores about two weeks ago. I offered to buy all they had (thinking that the # was small), until they pointed out that there was about 600 available. I think they must have found a few skids after an (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)