 Marketplace / Shopping / 3747
  ZB buying NoodleKidoodle

I read this in the news today (I think it came out yesterday). Since I don't live near a NoodleKidoodle I don't know whether this is good or bad, but just thought I would mention it. Matt (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB buying NoodleKidoodle

I live near a NoodleKidoodle in Houston and have been to another one on the other side of town. I've only done a limited amount of business with them so I can't speak for how they might do in a "pressure situation". However, they are nice stores (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)