 Marketplace / Shopping / 3748
Re: ZB buying NoodleKidoodle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:51:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I live near a NoodleKidoodle in Houston and have been to another one on the other
side of town. I've only done a limited amount of business with them so I can't
speak for how they might do in a "pressure situation".

However, they are nice stores with nice people. They are well stocked in the
merchandise they carry. I give them a strong positive rating.

My only dealings with ZB have been remote. With a store in Memphis over the phone
and with the web store (and over the phone with them). I'm looking forward to
visiting a ZB store soon (perhaps in Minneapolis - or perhaps in Houston if they
convert the NKs). I give ZB high marks for exceptionally good customer service.

Here's ZanyBrainy's press release:

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=zany&script=410&layout=7&item_id=88315

Headlines at Yahoo:

http://biz.yahoo.com/n/n/nkid.html

Dennis

Matthew Teets wrote:

I read this in the news today (I think it came out yesterday).  Since I don't
live near a NoodleKidoodle I don't know whether this is good or bad, but just
thought I would mention it.

Matt

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)