 Marketplace / Shopping / 3741
    Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today! —Jacob McKee
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Adam Hoekwater writes: Thanks for the advice. I will change that up right away. I will probably change that font to another, as that really is the "a"! Thanks again! jake (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bricks on the Brains Launches today! —Jacob McKee
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Jacob McKee writes: OK, you were right, I did make a mistake, it is all fixed now! Thanks for the catch! Jake (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)