 Marketplace / Shopping / 3703
3702  |  3704
Subject:
6769/STOCK : - 40 sets !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:28:15 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Yesterday, after my mail about sets 6769, I received big orders about this
item. Now, my stock is inferior to 40 sets about Fort Legoredo.
I don't know if I can find this reference in DYA's shops again. I'll search
the next week. So, don't miss it the last (maybe) sets; don't wait for the
last minute or the result of my research !!!

See you later and good luck,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html