 Marketplace / Shopping / 3668
  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these? FOLLOW UP!

(...) Hi Again All! I just want to say that I've been overwhelmed with the requests for the "Sand Dollar Cafe" sets! Unfortunately, I won't be making a trip back to the store like I thought I would. So I won't be able to fulfill any requests. You (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sale: Anyone looking for these? FOLLOW UP!

(...) Yes, but can we ask where this TRU is? If you're not going back, maybe some of the other local AFOLS can! :) best Lindsay (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)