 Marketplace / Shopping / 366
    Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA —Mike Stanley
   (...) Not this stuff. :) I can't collect Space full-time, but I can stock up on some of the cool sets like this, especially at a buck ninety each. (...) I'd love a full spread of pictures of that. That's so cool. (...) Oh yeah, I know it isn't their (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build)

        Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I seem to remember reading somewhere (eToys or LEGO press release) that they were only allowing eToys to sell as a 1) way to experiment with internet retailers and to 2) keep just any company (IE possibly with a bad reputation) from selling (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.build)