 Marketplace / Shopping / 3610
  3033 blue tubs at TRU in GR

My local TRU now has a good stock of these, and so I was able to pick up my raincheck for 45 at their recent 14.99 sale price. I stocked up on ZNAP at the same time, taking my purchase over 1000 USD and thus qualifying for the extra 3 percent off. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)