 Marketplace / Shopping / 3610
3609  |  3611
Subject:
3033 blue tubs at TRU in GR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:55:29 GMT

My local TRU now has a good stock of these, and so I was able to pick up my
raincheck for 45 at their recent 14.99 sale price. I stocked up on ZNAP at the
same time, taking my purchase over 1000 USD and thus qualifying for the extra
3 percent off.

The manager told me that it is now likely that they will get LOTS and LOTS of
blue tubs and ZNAP sets shipped to them since he thinks they use a restock
algorithm that is driven by what actually goes out the door ( but not by what
rainchecks are active... )...

This is the TRU on 28th and Beltline in GR. The manager that I was working
with there is a technic head, been trying to get him to post.

It was cool, I filled the entire back of the Durango up with tubs. I've got
enough bricks for a module or two now :-) Maybe 3.

++Lar