 Marketplace / Shopping / 3593
    Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com —Andreas Stabno
   The SM website also has a coupon for 20% off the lowest ticketed price on all toys (this Saturday and Sunday only) This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, but maybe if you're lucky you can apply it to the $15.95 price. $12.76 + tax (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com —Chris Norman
   I just looked on their website... and I did not see this coupon... anyone have a URL? Chris (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com —Andreas Stabno
   The main page, (URL) has a red "coupon dot" towards the top right of the screen. Click on this dot, and then again on the same dot on the following page. Save well, (...) all (...) price. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com —Dennis Williamson
   These are in-store coupons. I wonder if they work for "store pick-up" ordered from the web site. Also, I wonder if you order more than the local store has in stock using the "pick-up" option on the web site whether they ship in enough to cover the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)