 Marketplace / Shopping / 3594
Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:12:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just looked on their website... and I did not see this coupon... anyone
have a URL?

Chris

From: "Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:57:14 GMT
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com

The SM website also has a coupon for 20% off the lowest ticketed price on all
toys (this Saturday and Sunday only)  This offer cannot be combined with any
other coupon, but maybe if you're lucky you can apply it to the $15.95 price.
$12.76 + tax ain't bad for 1200 pieces.

Shop well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dennis Williamson writes:
Go to http://www.servicemerchandise.com/  and search for item # 3033TLY

or

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/svcm/212513.html

Have fun!

Dennis

--
Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com

The main page, (URL) has a red "coupon dot" towards the top right of the screen. Click on this dot, and then again on the same dot on the following page. Save well, (...) all (...) price. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Blue Tub 3033 - $15.95 at servicemerchandise.com

The SM website also has a coupon for 20% off the lowest ticketed price on all toys (this Saturday and Sunday only) This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, but maybe if you're lucky you can apply it to the $15.95 price. $12.76 + tax (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)