 Marketplace / Shopping / 3545
3544  |  3546
Subject:
TRU cupon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:32:32 GMT

At my local TRU there are SW coupon sheets for various toys including $10
off any Lego SW or Ep1 49.99 or more[1].  When the cashier rang it up, the
coupon did not register as valid.  Is it possible its not supposed to apply
to technic?

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/

[1] I finally purchased an 8002 Destroyer droid.  Using my Ep1 video coupon,
my final price is$35!