 Marketplace / Shopping / 3460
Re: ZanyBrainy Sale Look for Extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:48:21 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
...And I suggest that people consider buying the 8480 shuttles, if any nearby
stores have them--they're clearance items too!  I was lucky to get a few;
someone else grabbed 15 before me by phone, and another person snagged five.  I
cleaned out my local store, save one shuttle (I'm not that greedy).

I found two technic shuttles at the ZanyBrainy in Montclair,
California.  I bought one and left the last one for someone else to
get.. so go get it!  (or leave it and maybe it'll go even further down
than $56 so I can have three? ..... no, I don't think so.. :)

Let's see.. one shuttle at $75 two months ago, and now a shuttle for
$56..  and I haven't even taken apart the first one yet.  I guess now I
can build the submarine model without taking apart the shuttle.. :)

--
Tim Buchheim