 Marketplace / Shopping / 3425
Re: ZanyBrainy Sale Look for Extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:28:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The store in Mission Viejo (Southern Orange County), Ca has tons of 6098's
(about 40-50) for 24.95, 6330's (about 10) for 24.95.

The 6098's are marked at 49.99, but ring up as 24.95.

SOME of the 6330's are red tagged at 30 and then the red tag means you get
another 25% off!

There is a LOAD of stock at this store.  I suggest that anyone in the area
head on down!

Dan <enter3d@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Fs81Ay.L3p@lugnet.com...
It has been posted that sets 5533 and 6089 are on sale for $24.99. I went • to
my
ZanyBrainy earlier tonight and was able to get the sale prices a day • early.
They also had
the Lego watches on clearance for $15.00. They come in a small square box. • I
did not
find it in the Lego section. I actually found them at the display by the
cash register.

Dan