 Marketplace / Shopping / 3397
  Bizarre FOTW day

Hmm...it must be Wednesday, weird things have happened. I went to my "usual haunts," a KB ToyWorks, the new Kohl's nearby, my favourite K-Mart, and my special Wal-Mart, today. The K-Mart and Wal-Mart were unremarkable--I've combed those pretty (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)