 Marketplace / Shopping / 3387
3386  |  3388
Subject:
Stuff at the Patomac Mills Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:54:01 GMT

...Looks like there's more sale stuff at The Store (I like The
Store... I like sales at The Store... Buffie is my friend :-).

...Just a few odd sets: 5855 Belville horsie set is $38. A couple
fright knight sets: 6087 witch's castle  $23 (<-- a few BURPS and
castle parts and some long arches) and 6097 night lord's castle. And
8437 Technic blue future car thing is $20 (pretty decent piece count
for $20).

...Nothing new that I noticed cept they have a spiffy display of the
giant mini-figs over the door (should send Kevin down there with his
cam to take pics)... more reports next time I wander down there (kinda
been forbidden to go in there by wubwife, since every time I come
within 1 mile of The Store our bank balance goes down :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com