 Marketplace / Shopping / 338
    Re: Star Wars Only Sales —Steve Bliss
   (...) Or it means that stores realize the current hot products are SW-licensed, and they are using sales to compete for buyers of those products. It's the same idea as running sales before Christmas -- get the buyers when they are ready to spend. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Star Wars Only Sales —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yup. A maintenance guy asked me yesterday if I had any of the new SW Lego stuff. (He previously left me a note and asked if I worked for Lego <g>) I said yes, that it was pretty cool. He said, "Yeah, I haven't had any Legos since I was a kid, (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)