 Marketplace / Shopping / 3354
  Pre-assembled truck show truck

A couple of months ago I purchased a 2148 Truck Show prime mover and assembled it as per instructions and thought I might just leave that as it is and leave it on my bookshelf. I thought I would then go and buy 2 more for a MOC I have in mind, which (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)